Wesley Faulkner holds a B.S. in computer science from St. Edward’s University and a B.S. in electrical computer engineering from the University of Texas, Austin.
Wesley Faulkner ran for Austin City Council in 2016. Wesley Faulkner was a social media manager for the domain name company Namecheap. His professional experience also includes work as a social media and community manager for the software company Atlassian, as a moderation manager for the social marketing firm LiveWorld, and in various roles for the computer processor company AMD and the computer company Dell.
Wesley Faulkner founded the social media and technology project WordRipple and has served as a board member for South by Southwest Interactive (SXSWi) and the experiential marketing company The Experience Firm.
On facebook https://www.facebook.com/wesley83
- Former Developer Relations Advocate at IBM
- Worked at Dell
- Former Social Media Manager at Namecheap.com
- Former Social Media and Community Manager at Atlassian
- Former moderation manager at LiveWorld
- Former Digital Strategist at Snoball
- Former Product Development Engineer II at AMD
- Joined Facebook August 2007
- Followed by 261 people